I feel it is very important for a client to feel very comfortable with the hypnotherapist they are working with, and to feel well informed about the process. For those who are interested, I will provide a free phone consultation. This process allows you and I to speak about your concerns openly, and freely.
Personal sessions are available by appointment only at:
250 East Main St, STE A
Batavia, Ohio, 45103
You can call our phone line at 513-378-4456 or you can use the contact page link below, and fill it out with your information. I will contact you as soon as possible to answer your questions and to schedule your appointments.
Benefits of Private Sessions
- For those prefer and who work best with one-on-one attention.
- Working in one-on-one sessions provides a very personal, comfortable, and private environment to speak freely, and openly.
- Hypnotherapy/ Hypnosis is provided in proven systematic approaches and techniques for transformation.
- Working in private sessions can help with much deeper issues.
- Some instances may require more attention, and that can be addressed in a free consultation as well.
- The most empowering sessions are one-on-one, and have a better success rate. However, personal sessions will require additional work on your part to help gain a better insight into your individual needs. In addition to the private sessions, you will also be given tools to redevelop and maintain a new, positive mentality. Email support and information will be sent prior to our visit(s), and I am available if you ever have any questions pertaining to your sessions before, and/or after.
***MOST frequently asked questions about private sessions***
How long does each session last?
Your first session last about 2- 2 1/2 hours. this allows time for some paperwork as well as allowing us some time to speak more about how hypnosis can help and begin working right away.
Each following session will last 1 - 1 1/2 hours
What is the cost?
Prices for private sessions begin at $100.00 per session; discounts are available when a package of multiple sessions are prepaid.
How many sessions will I need?
Each goal/challenge is unique as well as each individual so programs of more than 2 sessions may apply. It's best to call for your free phone consultation for more information about your challenge, and how I can help you.
Do you take insurance?
Unfortunately insurance does not usually cover hypnosis. however, it is best call your insurance company to see if there are reimbursements available from your insurance company.
Hypnosis may be covered through your health savings plan accompanied with a medical referral. you should always check with your company for payment information and details.
This is something I don't think I can afford. Do you have any other options?
Yes, but it depends on your challenge. Some (but not all) challenges can be worked within semi-private sessions and/or groups. please see group page for details by clicking here.
NOTE: A Doctor's Referral is required for working with pain management and those who are diagnosed with and/or are taking medications for a mental or emotional disorder, and only personal sessions will apply.
Proud member of :
Proud member of :